Wishing all Tokai residents a Happy Easter!
Planning on getting the family out of the house over the long weekend for a mini-break?
Follow this security check list for your house to enjoy your long weekend:
– don’t advertise that you have gone away
– use automatic light timers that turn on and off in a way that stimulates your normal patterns
– befriend your neighbour and make a point to ask them to keep an eye on things while you’re away
– don’t leave doors or windows unlocked
– trim back any shrubs next to doors and windows making it less easier for burglars to hide
– ensure your home security alarm and don’t leave your pass code next to or on the home security alarm key pad